- This section contains information on the management methods of http://www.studiopratesi.it with reference to the processing of user data on http://www.studiopratesi.it.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with http://studiopratesi.it and can be reached at the address corresponding to the initial page: http : //www.studiopratesi.it.
- The information is provided only for http://studiopratesi.it and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links contained therein.
- The purpose of this document is to provide information about the methods, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web pages of http://www.studiopratesi.it, regardless of the purpose of the connection same, according to Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be changed due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, therefore the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- If the user is under the age of 16, pursuant to article 8 of the EU regulation 2016/679, he must legitimize his consent through the authorization of his parents.
II - DATA PROCESSING
1 - Data Controller
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regards to this website, the data controller is: Alessio Pratesi, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you can contact him at the following email address: email@example.com.
2 - Data processing manager
The controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
3 - Data processing location
- The data processing generated by the use of http://www.studiopratesi.it takes place at Via dei Rossi, 86/1, Scandicci (FI).
- In case of need, the data connected to the contact form service can be processed by the controller or subjects appointed by him for this purpose at the relative site.
III – COOKIES
1 - Type of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to the user's browser by a web server and can only be read by the transferring server. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If desired, you can prevent some or all cookies from being saved. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may be compromised. To proceed without changing the cookie options, simply continue browsing.
The following are the types of cookies used by the site:
2 - Technical cookies
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user's computer, which is then collected by the sites. Among these the most known and used is that of HTML cookies. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications over the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings to manage or disable cookies may vary depending on the internet browser used. However, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of cookies by modifying the settings of his or her internet browser. Such deactivation can slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the secure and efficient use of the site.
- The cookies that are inserted in the browser and retransmitted by Google Analytics or through the blogger or similar statistics service are technical only if used for the purpose of optimizing the site directly by the owner of the site itself, which can collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, for analytics cookies the same rules apply, in terms of information and consent, provided for technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, temporary session cookies can be distinguished that are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid the login to each page visited and the permanent ones that remain active in the PC until expiry or cancellation by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored permanently but only for the duration of the navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server necessary to allow a safe and efficient exploration of the site.
IV - DATA PROCESSED
1 - Data processing mode
- Like all websites, this site also uses log files in which information collected in an automated manner during user visits is stored. The information collected could be the following:
The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site, and for security reasons. This information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- internet protocol address (IP);
- browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time of visit;
- web page of the visitor's origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
2 - Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities, and in any case not beyond 2 years.
- In any case, the data collected by the site will never be provided to third parties, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law.
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
3 - Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request.
4 - Support in the configuration of your browser
- The user can also manage cookies through his browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser may remove the preferences set for the site.
- For more information and support, you can also visit the help page specific to the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
V. USER RIGHTS
Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) - express consent to use - or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) - express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data revealing religious or philosophical convictions or union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions - the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
Likewise, in case of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the treatment in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the articles 15 and ss. of the EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
- Right of the interested party to request the holder access to personal data (Article 15 EU Regulation), their update (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a) of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the adjustment (art. 16 EU Regulation), the integration (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a) D.Lgs. 196/2003) or the limitation of the treatment concerning it (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to oppose , for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which such fulfillment turns out to be impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. c) D.lgs. 196/2003);
VI - TRANSFER OF DATA TO EXTRA EU COUNTRIES
Data will never be transferred to third countries that do not comply with the conditions set out in Article 45 et seq. Of the EU Regulation.
VII. SECURITY DATA PROVIDED
- This site treats users' data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
VIII. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
- The previous versions of the document will still be available on this page.
- The document was updated on 12/10/2018 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.